Monday, September 7, 2009

Banana Pudding


When I asked my brother what type of cake he wanted for his birthday, he mentioned he did not want a cake, but banana pudding. Sad to say, but I never made banana pudding. It was something my mom or Aunt Sherry would make, so I never had to learn the recipe. Lucky for me, my Aunt Sherry's recipe is in our church cookbook and it was very simple to make. I almost felt this recipe may be too "easy" for a blog post, but I feel everyone should know how to make one of the easiest and most delicious desserts around!

Recipe:
1 large package of instant vanilla pudding
3 cups of milk
1 large carton of Cool Whip
8 ounces of sour cream
1 box of Vanilla Wafers
6 large bananas

Mix pudding with milk until thick and smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas, and pudding, starting and ending with pudding. Sprinkle top with a few crushed wafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment