Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh So Easy Lemon Cookies




These cookies were first introduced to me by a friend I went to high school with. These lemon cookies are the easiest thing to make, as long as you don't over bake them. I came home after work and had these mixed up and baked in a half hour. 

Recipe:
1 pkg. lemon cake mix
1 T. lemon juice
1 egg
1/3 cup oil

Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoons (1 inch balls) onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minute, until the edges are slightly golden. Allow cookies to rest on the baking sheet for 1 minute. Make a glaze of powdered sugar and lemon juice to drizzle over cookies when they have cooled.


2 comments:

  1. My daughter, Kenda, LOVES these cookies. Your mom gave me the recipe a while back, but I'm glad to know where I can find it again....I'm always misplacing recipes. So easy to make. Love your blog, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know she mailed her some. They are so easy!

    ReplyDelete