Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cupcakes





These cupcakes were too cute not to post! Around 10:00pm the other night, I decided it would be awful of me to not bring cupcakes for my friend's birthday lunch! Everyone needs some type of cake on their birthday, right? I decided to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, since they are a favorite around my office. However, when icing them the next morning, I ran out of icing for the last four cupcakes! I wasn't about to let these go to waste, so I whipped up some vanilla buttercream icing and went to my cabinets to see what kind of flair I could add to the appearance of the cupcakes! I found some coconut to sprinkle on top of the cupcakes and added a chocolate covered strawberry! I was pleasantly surprised to see how they turned out!


2 comments:

  1. Dang girl!! Your cupcakes look like GiGi's!! Way to go!!!! Very cute! (although, I'm sad I didn't get a peanut butter one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK....I have 3 left in the office. I will bring you one tonight!

    ReplyDelete